Staff and Executive
Alex Harea - Director of Tennis Programs
Alex has been teaching tennis in Ottawa for 13 years. At age 15 he started as a tennis camp instructor and quickly fell in love with coaching and continued to grow his experience and client base over the years. Alex is now a sponsored pro with Wilson Canada, Tennis Canada Club Pro 2 certified, and is working as the director of tennis at St. James Tennis Club. He's also working with some of Ottawa's best high performance juniors as one of the coaches at the Carleton University Tennis Development Center. In recent years, Alex has taken on the role of the coordinator of the Team Tennis program which takes place at Carleton University and he has helped it become the highest attendant Team Tennis location in the city. When Alex isn't on the tennis court, you can find him writing music, performing on stage with Harea Band, or booking live music for corporate events through Virtuosi Productions. To book a private lesson with Alex, email him at email@example.com.
Regarding club related questions or comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
St. James Board
The following is a list of St. James volunteer Board members:
- David Hemphill, President email@example.com
- Mike Harrison, Vice-President firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jamie Worling, Treasurer email@example.com
- Marianne Pushavetz, Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alex Harea, Director of Tennis Programs email@example.com
- Jack Meireles, Senior Club Supervisor firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anne Marie Baxter, Social Coordinator
- Mike Petrescu-Comnene, Communications
We welcome new members to the Board. The Board is currently looking for additional board members to assist with sponsorships and social events. If you would like to participate on the Board please contact Dave Hemphill at email@example.com. If you are not interested in participating with the Board but are willing to volunteer your time to help in other areas, we would love to hear from you.